Posted: 25 February, 2016 Job Reference ID: 1479674 Location: Mississauga
positions: Administrator job type: permanent
Our client is a lead manufacturer of high end architectural millwork servicing the GTA and Southern Ontario. Their large facility houses anything from design and engineering through to manufacturing, finishing and warehousing departments. They are recognized leaders in delivering top quality millwork by their highly skilled teams of engineers, craftsmen and machinist.
They are seeking a Office Administrator to join their team.
– Provide administrative support to employees and management as well as performance management for field staff and foreman
– Develop and implement efficient office systems to ensure smooth operation of office and administrative functions
– Other general office duties (sorting mail and faxes, incoming/outgoing calls, scheduling meetings, managing supplies, equipment maintenance…)
– Present a pleasant, welcoming first contact to all clients, vendors and staff
– Manage candidate pools including interviews and reference checks
– 2+ years of relevant experience working in a construction related environment
– Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– High level of organization and time management skills
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.