Posted: 12 July, 2016 Job Reference ID: 3298362 Location: Toronto
positions: Administrator job type: full time
Our client is a leading expert in the piling industry providing engineering, manufacturing, project and piling installation services for over 20 years. They provide both temporary and permanent support solutions using specialized installation equipment that is globally recognized by industry experts.
They are seeking an Office Administrator to join their team.
– Provide administrative support to employees and management as well as performance for field staff and foreman
– Develop and implement efficient office systems to ensure smooth operation of office and administrative functions including book keeping (QuickBooks)
– Other general office duties (sorting mail and faxes, incoming/outgoing calls/ scheduling meetings, managing supplies, equipment maintenance…)
– Present a pleasant, welcoming first contact to all clients, vendors and staff
– Attend trade shows
– 2+ years of relevant experience working in a construction related environment
– Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– High level of organization and time management skills
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.