Posted: 5 May, 2021 Job Reference ID: 1386167 Location: Woodbridge
positions: Administrator job type: full time,permanent
Permanent / Full Time
Offering competitive wages + Benefits
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in the custom metal fabrication industry. They have been successfully operating for over 20 years and have been servicing the areas of commercial, residential and institutional markets while applying their focus on staircases railings, ornamental metal works and other miscellaneous metals.
They are seeking an Office Administrator to join their team!
- Prepare and administer contracts, purchase orders, invoices, estimates, shop drawings, lead letters and other documents as requested by management
- Manage accounts payables, accounts receivables and reconciliations
- Enter monthly expenses into QuickBooks
- Handle incoming & outgoing calls and provide strong customer service
- Collaborate with Estimator with pricings and complete tenders
- Monitor and keep track of RFI’s and change orders; regularly submits shop drawings to engineers and clients
- Follows up with subtrades
- Handle documents such as CWB, Health & Safety, WSIB and Training Certificates
- Other duties as assigned
- Administration experience in a construction setting
- Familiar with Quick Books
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Word)
- High level of organization and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.