Posted: 30 October, 2015 Job Reference ID: 2610643 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Coordinator job type: full time
Our client is an established landscaping company that has been successfully operating for over 20 years. With a solid a long-term customer base within the GTA, they have built a reputation for quality, dependable and professional service making them one of the top landscaping employers in Toronto.
They are seeking an Office Coordinator to join their team.
– Provide administrative support to employees and management as well as performance management for field staff and foreman
– Develop and implement efficient office systems to ensure smooth operation of office and administrative functions
– Other general office duties (sorting mail and faxes, incoming/outgoing calls, scheduling meetings, managing supplies, equipment maintenance…)
– Present a pleasant, welcoming first contact to all clients, vendors and staff
– Manager candidate pools including interviews and reference checks
– 2+ years of relevant experience working in a construction related environment
– Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– High level of organization and time management skills
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.