Posted: 17 September, 2018 Job Reference ID: 3598727 Location: Windsor
positions: Operator job type: full time
Our client is a well established Canadian company that offers their services in facility management, operations and maintenance service across North America. With decades of experience and knowledge in their field they have built an excellent reputation and have proven their reliability to their clients continuously for many years. They have become one of the largest firms that specialize and manage the operation of data centers, healthcare facilities, commercial buildings, central utility plants and public private partnership projects.
They are currently seeking a On-Call Building Operator to join their team in Windsor, ON.
– Collaborate with other building operators on a day-to-day basis
– Perform minor repairs, clear drains/sumps, re-pack valves, replace pumps/motors, resent breakers etc.
– Respond to emergency calls as directed
– Conduct inspections on mechanical, electrical and HVAC systems and other related equipment
– Start-up/shutdown major building equipment as required or directed
– Perform general building repairs as required
– Oversee work and/or assist contractors/external service providers as required
– Maintain a clean work environment
– Perform other duties as assigned
– Any related diploma/degree/certification: Building Environment Studies, Operating Engineer Certification, Engineering Technologist, Provincial Trade Certification of Qualification
– Previous experience in facilities maintenance and operations
– Proven ability to effectively interact with clients, tenants, management and staff
– Excellent computer skills
– Valid Driver’s License and vehicle
– Ability to work daytime or nighttime shift as required
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.