Posted: 22 August, 2018 Job Reference ID: 8642086 Location: Ottawa
positions: Engineer job type: full time
Our client is a large, recognized leader in facility operations management services. For over 40 years, they have set the standard within their industry with their extensive knowledge in managing critical environments including data centers, central utility plants, healthcare facilities and commercial buildings across North America.
They are currently seeking an Operating Engineer to join their team in Ottawa.
– Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems for assigned facility
– Comply with all environmental, health and safety and fire protection protocol
– Ensure facility uptime objectives are met and uninterrupted client operation and asset integrity of assigned facility are maintained
– Conduct facility walkthroughs and inspection on equipment and systems
– Maintain, troubleshoot and repair of mechanical and electrical building systems and equipment
– Respond to routine and on-demand service request
– 3+ years of experience of facility operations, maintenance and management
– 4th Class Operating Engineer and/or Refrigeration Class B
– Experience working in a data center or critical environment would be considered an asset
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.