Posted: 26 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 1466990 Location: Toronto
Our client is an established landscaping company that has been successfully operating for over 20 years. With a solid and long-term customer base within the GTA, they have built a reputation for quality, dependable and professional service making them one of the top landscaping employers in Toronto.
They are currently seeking an Operations Manager to join their team.
– Create organization and develop program budgets in collaboration with the President
– Improve operational systems, manage and increase effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services and staff
– Play a significant role in long-term planning and implementing policies/procedures that includes an initiative geared toward operation excellence
– Operational planning and strategy building
– Financial Management
– Managing the organizations’ Human Resources
– Business development
– 3+ years experience in Financial/Business Management
– Strong background in Finance
– Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook and access
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Able to demonstrate leadership and manage staff groups and major projects or initiatives
– Operate in a fast paced environment
– Delegate responsibilities effectively
– Previous landscape or construction experience
Applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.