Posted: 9 November, 2018 Job Reference ID: 2008133 Location: Toronto
positions: Order Picker job type: full time
Our client is a growing company that distributes a wide range of tiles including porcelain, limestone, mosaic, marble, slate and aluminum. They have over 150 full time employees with offices and showrooms across Canada. They have an exceeding reputation for cutting-edge and design-forward material solutions to the architect and designer communities and residential customers.
They are seeking a Order Picker to join their team.
– Prepare Sample Orders of products for customers
– Maintain sample room stock with new materials, replenishment’s, and returns
– Communicate with supervisor/manager regarding inventory levels of stock
– Use cutting saws to cut products to various sizes for Sales reps and display rooms
– Wrap packages for FedEx and Courier shipments
– High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
– Counterbalance forklift license considered an asset
– Customer Service experience
– Ability to lift and stack objects up to 50lbs
– Excellent oral, written and communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.