Posted: 24 June, 2021 Job Reference ID: 2976871 Location: Stoney Creek
positions: Painter job type: full time,permanent compensation: $20.00/hour
About the Company:
Our client is a North American manufacturer and designer of custom hydraulic cylinders including but not limited to single acting, double acting, displacement, large bore, telescopic and piggyback. With over 45 years in the industry, they are an ISO 9001 certified, lean manufacturing company offering superior quality and short lead times. The client is built to design, develop and manufacture custom Hydraulic Cylinders.
They are rapidly growing and are currently seeking an experienced Painter.
- Handling and hanging cylinders on racking system
- Prepare painting surface by washing cylinders
- Masking and prepping product for paint
- Safely operate, clean, and maintain all paint spray equipment, including the booth, guns, solvents, and paint inventory
- Mixing and applying paint
- Industrial Painting – 2 years (preferred)
- Read Blueprint
- Numerical and categorical accuracy
- Operate spray painting equipment
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines on time
- Ability to work within a team
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.