Posted: 20 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 7322275 Location: Winnipeg
About the Company:
Our client is a large, recognized leader in real estate management services. They have set the standard within their industry and provide a complete spectrum of a client’s real estate needs including facility management, operations and maintenance, asset management and energy and utility management.
They are seeking a Petroleum Service Technician to join their growing team!
– Service and maintain petroleum equipment, systems and accessories essential to site operation;
– Repair and maintain leak detection systems
– Complete all documentation in a timely and accurate manner
– Ensure that the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed
– Solve mechanical/electronic/hydraulic problems
– Other duties assigned
– TSSA Petroleum Mechanic Certification (PM1 minimum)
– Measurement Canada Certified Inspector
– Professional, organized and posses strong problem solving skills
– On-call service work
– Able to work within a team and independently
– Excellent customer service skills
– Valid Drivers License with a Clean Drivers Abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.