Posted: 12 August, 2015 Job Reference ID: 6135366 Location: Mississauga
positions: Plumber job type: full time
Our client is a Canadian owned operated industry leader that specializes in general contracting, building repair and maintenance, customized millwork and commercial equipment installation. They are a team of highly skilled and trained professionals that is completely self-performing and operating without subcontractors.
They are currently seeking a Certified Plumber (306A) to join their team.
– Maintenance and repair of commercial plumbing fixtures and systems
– Review blueprints and codes to determine work details and procedures
– Removing, replacing or mending defective washers, broken pipes and opening clogged drains
– Assemble pipe sections, tubing, fittings using clamp, couplings, cement, caulking or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
– Identify required tools and special equipment to complete services and repairs
– Perform corrective and preventative maintenance of plumbing equipment and systems
– Plumbing certification 306A
– 3 years of relevant experience in service and preventative maintenance
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.