Posted: 9 February, 2022 Job Reference ID: 1848628 Location: Strathroy
positions: Plumbing Apprentice job type: full time,permanent compensation: Commensurate with experience, company benefits and company vehicle.
Permanent/ Full Time
Commensurate with experience
Company Benefits and Incentive Package
About the Company:
Our client is a recognized leader in the Plumbing and HVAC industry providing services across London and surrounding areas. Operating for over 35 years, they have been successful in providing their customers with a superior quality of service, excellent end results, and an experienced staff that is unmatched within the industry. They are seeking a Plumbers Apprentice with 3+ years of experience.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair residential and commercial fixtures and systems
- Interpret and analyze blueprints
- Locate and mark the position of pipe connections, holes, and fixtures, as well as inspection and testing pipes for leaks
- Determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing and cut holes to accommodate pipes and fittings, as well as measure, cut, bend and thread pipes in place
- Join pipes with couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, or cement
- Follow healthy and safety policy & procedures
- Create a positive relationship with workers, customers, engineers, sub-contractors, and suppliers
- Excellent customer service skills & ability to be a team player/promote teamwork in the team
- 3rd year to 5th year registered plumber apprentice
- Valid Driver’s Licence with a clean driving record
- Must be tech-savvy and capable of lifting up to and including 50lbs
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.