Posted: 23 August, 2021 Job Reference ID: 1605424 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Plumber job type: full time,permanent compensation: $37.00 - $45.00/hourly + Company Benefits Package
Permanent / Full Time
$37.00 – $45.00/hourly
Company Benefits Package
About the Company:
Our client is a Plumbing Company specializing in commercial and Hi-Rise condominium projects across Toronto and the GTA. With over 25 years of experience, they have provided innovative methods and a unique operational touch to their thousands of completed projects throughout the years. The organization is growing rapidly and they are looking for a Plumber to join their Toronto team!
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures and support systems
- Video Camera inspection, snaking / power flush the drain under / above drain line
- Locate and mark position of pipe connections, holes, and fixtures, as well as inspection and testing pipes for leaks
- Determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing and cut holes to accommodate pipes and fittings, as well as measure, cut, bend and thread pipes in place
- Join pipes with couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, or cement
- Solder or braze piping
- Repair, service and maintain plumbing systems or fixtures intendancies.
- Instructing apprentices
- Excellent customer service skills & ability to be a team player/promote teamwork in the team
- Licensed Plumber or a minimum of 6 years experience as an plumbing apprentice
- Valid Driver’s Licence with a clean driving abstract
- Commercial and Hi-Rise condo experience is preferred
- Some prior knowledge of replacing Kitec piping within condos is an asset
- Using Uponor-certified tools & previous experience with Uponor piping is considered an asset
- Proven professionalism
- Excellent customer service and oral communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.