Posted: 6 November, 2018 Job Reference ID: 7355959 Location: Toronto
positions: Pipefitter,Plumber job type: full time
Our client is an all equipped mechanical company that has been successfully operating more than 25 years. Specializing in the Plumbing and HVAC fields they work primarily on institutional and construction projects such as equipment upgrades and/or replacements, hospitals, sport facilities, commercial buildings and schools.
They are seeking a Journeyman Plumber / Pipefitter to join their dynamic team.
– Install, repair and maintain plumbing and mechanical piping equipment
– Interpret blueprints to complete projects
– Troubleshoot and determine solutions on service calls
– Complete reconstruction of existing equipment to meet new requirements
– Minimum 4 years of plumbing experience
– Licensed Plumber / Red Seal
– Gas Fitter License (asset)
– Valid Drivers license and Vehicle
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Professional and posses a positive attitude
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.