Posted: 9 March, 2018 Job Reference ID: 3631612 Location: Vaughan
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client has been operating for over 25 years and are experts in water management and water solutions, for both the residential and commercial sectors. They cater to many customers and clients and clients in the GTA, providing services that include installation, maintaining and repairs when it comes to water leakage and plumbing needs. Their exceptional services have allowed them to work with some of the largest, well-known and established corporations around the country.
They are seeking for an experiences Plumbing Service Manager to join their team.
– Direct the daily operations of the Plumbing Service Department
– Provide technical support for technicians to meet demands
– Schedule technicians to service customers’ expectations
– Supervise technicians to ensure performance of equipment repair, installation and other duties meet company standards and protocols
– Ensure technicians are abiding to safety requirements at all time
– Conduct group and one-on-one meetings with technicians for training and evaluation
– Communicate daily with dispatch to ensure technicians are efficiently scheduled
– Work with other department manager to discuss goals, budgets and other company objectives
– Other tasks and responsibilities as required
– 5+ years of experience in Plumbing Management
– Exceptional customer service and sales skills
– Related education from college, trade school or military
– In-depth knowledge of Plumbing trades/industry
– Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record and background
– Professional demeanor and ability to lead and mentor staff
– Available for a non-standard work schedule, if required
Other companies may title this position:
Plumbing Supervisor, Plumbing Manager, Plumbing Service and Maintenance Manager
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.