Posted: 13 May, 2020 Job Reference ID: 1481668 Location: Aurora
positions: Operator job type: permanent compensation: +/- $20.00/hourly
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a custom designer in metal fabrication of equipment, doors, racks, carts , boxes and floor mounts. They operate with an excellent team of welders, sales people, logistics and customer service team to offer faster end products with a high quality finish on a cost effective budget. They work very hard to make every customer service experience positive and work long hours to perfect and test their end products to uphold their excellent reputation. They are seeking a Press Break Operator to join their team!
– Run scheduled maintenance on brake machinery
– Operate a forklift in a safe manner
– Operate machinery programming and work with various CNC controllers
– Other duties assigned
– Minimum 5 years of experience
– Forklift License is considered an asset
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Have own tools and PPE equipment
– Can work well within a team and willing to teach other team members
– Able to work well in a fast-paced and noisy environment
– Must have knowledge of Programming used in shop such as NC-9EX II, Hurco, Autogauge, etc.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.