Posted: 1 September, 2021 Job Reference ID: 9199150 Location: Mississauga
positions: Supervisor job type: full time,permanent
About the Company:
Our client is a leading international Canadian food manufacturing company. They manufacture well known protein products for retail, food service and fresh food markets. They are a proud Canadian owned company that has been successfully operating for over 25 years and have over 5,000 happy employees.
They are seeking a Production Supervisor to join their team!
- Provides effective leadership and direction to team members in accordance with the company’s policies or collective agreement
- Ensures that the production area is in an ‘audit-ready’ condition for impromptu audits
- Communication and an on-going reinforcement of production performance indicators/requirements
- Responsible for food safety and H&S, ensuring all teams follow procedures and best practices.
- 2-5 years of supervisory experience in the food (meat) processing industry
- Experience in an unionized environment
- Competency using Microsoft Office Applications (Excel and Word)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.