Posted: 12 November, 2020 Job Reference ID: 9277465 Location: Toronto
positions: Coordinator job type: full time,permanent compensation: $60,000 - $80,000 /annually
Permanent / Full-Time
$60,000 – $80,000 /annual salary
About the Company:
Our client is a family owned, commercial and industrial roofing business that has been successfully operating for over 70 years. They provide services that include everything from new roof installs, repairs and replacements, to metal siding and skylight system installations. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking for a career path that offers lots of potential growth.
They are seeking a Project Coordinator (Roofing and Siding Division) to join their dynamic and growing team.
- Assist with the planning and preparation of project documentation including scope list, meeting minutes, material and sub-contractor requisitions, shop work orders, delivery list and close-out
- Coordinate with management to develop project scope of work, budgets, and daily/weekly schedules
- Investigate issues as they arise and determine best course of action
- Other duties as assigned
- Roofing and Siding industry knowledge; must have experience in new roof construction, retrofitting, aluminum and vinyl siding, soffit, fascia and eavestrough work
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar or project coordinator role
- Software and computer savvy
- Related education certificates or diploma (Construction project management, etc.)
- Valid Driver’s License
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.