Posted: 20 October, 2021 Job Reference ID: 9309189 Location: Mississauga
positions: Project Coordinator,Coordinator/Administrator job type: permanent,full time compensation: $70,000-$75,000/year
Permanent, Full Time
About the company:
Our client is a rapidly growing general contractor, design-builder and construction manager that has earned a reputation for integrity and quality construction. Operating since 2007, they have been known for bringing a passion for craftsmanship and an emphasis on relationship to commercial construction projects. They currently have an opening for a Project coordinator role to join their new office in Mississauga.
- Oversee and manage daily departmental administration tasks for assigned projects including timelines, schedules, notifications, approval processes, contracts, etc.
- Co-ordinate and attend site meetings and project team/client meetings. Create and manage deficiency lists and project photos
- Participate in tender and contract preparation – coordinate tender receipt and opening
- Assist with execution of Change Orders
- Assist with Budget monitoring and updates
- Coordinate the permit application process
- Assist in the collection of monthly project progress information from Project Managers
- Other administrative duties as required on a daily basis
- A Degree or Diploma in Project/Construction Management, or Architectural Sciences, Civil Engineering
- Must have 5+ years of experience supporting Construction Managers in the delivery of construction management projects
- Proficient in the use of project/construction management software
- Knowledge of the building construction and property development industries
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.