Posted: 26 February, 2019 Job Reference ID: 8282086 Location: Woodbridge
positions: CNC Programmer,Coordinator job type: permanent compensation: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
Permanent / Full-Time
$18.00 – $25.00 per hour
About the Company:
Our client is a full service design/build architectural woodworking company that specializes in custom built kitchens, vanities and millwork. Operating for over 15 years, this company has been recognized for their quality craftsmanship in the manufacturing of high-end fine cabinetry and millwork.
They are seeking a Project Coordinator / CNC Programmer to join their team.
– Assist with the planning and preparation of project documentation including scope list, meeting minutes, material and sub-contractor requisitions, shop work orders, delivery list and close-out
– Coordinate with management to develop project scope of work, budgets and daily/weekly schedules
– Assist in maintaining quality control throughout the production and installation stages
– Knowledge of CNC operations
– Investigate issues as they arise and determine best course of action
– Respond to shop requests for problem solving assistance
– Read blueprints and drawings of CNC Machine programming
– Minimum 2 years experience writing CNC programs in machining environment
– Strong computer skills with Excel, Outlook and CAD Software
– Ability to read/ interpret blueprints
– Related education certificates or diploma
– Valid Driver’s License
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.