Posted: 7 May, 2015 Job Reference ID: 7515362 Location: Toronto
positions: Coordinator job type: full time
Our client is a highly reputable General Contracting and Building Restorations company that provides a full range of services that include design build, preconstruction, construction management and general contracting. They pride themselves of their quality services and workmanship employing best practices throughout each stage of the construction and restoration process.
They are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team.
– Coordinate with management to develop project scope of work and daily/weekly schedules
– Coordinate labour and scheduling issues
– Assist in preparing annual budgets for projects
– Review contract documents and any changes to the scope of work
– Receive/Issue purchase orders and change orders
– Report directly to the Project Manager and assist senior staff when necessary
– 3+ years of related experience in the construction field
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Good problem solving and organization skills
– Strong computer skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.