Posted: 5 July, 2018 Job Reference ID: 1064102 Location: Mississauga
positions: Coordinator job type: full time
Our client is a award-winning and largely recognized leader in the millwork industry. Operating for over 45 years, they have expanded their operations across North America providing woodworking products and services such as architectural millwork, restoration work, wood veneer and general carpentry for commercial and institutional projects.
They are seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team.
– Assists with the planning and preparation of project documentation including scope list, meeting minutes, material and sub-contractor requisitions, shop work orders, delivery list and close-out
– Coordinate with management to develop project scope of work, budgets and daily/weekly schedules
– Reports directly to the Project Manager and assist with senior staff when necessary
– Assist in maintaining quality control throughout the production and installation stages
– Communicates effectively with sub-trades, vendors and clients
– Attends on-site project meetings and in-house production and planning meetings
– Coordinates labour and scheduling issues
– Previous carpentry experience and knowledge of carpentry/construction process
– Ability to read blueprints in metric and imperial as well as specifications
– Related education certificates or diploma
– Strong computer skills with Excel, Outlook and CAD Software
– Valid Driver’s License
Other companies may title this position:
Construction Supervisor, Junior Coordinator, Assistant Project Manager, Assistant Site Supervisor.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.