Posted: 15 August, 2014 Job Reference ID: 1993199 Location: Toronto
positions: Coordinator job type: hold
Our Client is a large growing, full service, security integrating company specializing in design and installation of security. It has multiple offices across the country including Toronto. Unlike any other company, they employ a unique multi-disciplinary approach in manufacturing their technology and have had many opportunities across a number of vertical markets and industries.
They are actively seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team.
– Preparing daily/weekly service & project installation schedules
– Conducting dispatch and coordination activities
– Liaising with clients for scheduling purposes
– Coordinating with operations and sales staff re: labour and scheduling issues
– Managing warehouse; inventory shipping & receiving
– Receiving/issuing PO’s; Track stock shipments
– Post-secondary education at a recognized college, university or technical institute
– 2-3 years coordination experience in a related field (construction or dealing with trades)
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong computer skills
All applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.