Posted: 4 July, 2016 Job Reference ID: 4729416 Location: Mississauga
positions: Coordinator job type: full time
Our client is a large growing, full service, security integrating company specializing in design and installation of security. It has multiple offices across the country including Toronto. Unlike any other company, they employ a unique multi-disciplinary approach in manufacturing their technology and have had many opportunities across a number of vertical markets and industries.
They are actively seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team.
– Preparing daily/weekly service and project installation schedules
– Conducting dispatch and coordination activities
– Liaising with clients for scheduling purposes
– Coordinating with operations and sales staff re; labour and scheduling issues
– Communicating with manfacturers to negotiate pricing, request quotes from various distributors
– Receiving/issuing PO’s; Track stock shipments
– 2-3 years of coordination experience in a related field (construction or security systems)
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong computer and organizational skills
– Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
All applicants please forward your resume. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.