Posted: 12 September, 2018 Job Reference ID: 7349197 Location: Toronto
positions: Coordinator job type: full time
Our client is a large, full service, security integrator specializing in the design and installation of security systems. They provide services in all fields of Electronic Security markets from residential and commercial to industrial installations and new high rise construction. They have multiple offices across the nation and are considered leaders in installation of highly creative security solutions that utilize the latest technology.
They are currently seeking a Field Project Coordinator to join their team.
– Coordinate installations and liaise with customers and team
– Supervise employees and subcontractors during install activities
– Work closely with project coordinator when scheduling field work
– Coordinate with IT, sales and other departments for field operations
– Follow up on incomplete installations and service work until completions
– Help train and mentor field personnel
– Assist and provide input during the job process and help resolve field technical problems if they occur
– Ensure all company policies are adhered by all field personnel
– Minimum of 3-5 years of field experience in security
– Knowledge of card access, video and monitoring systems
– Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment
– High attention to detail and well organized
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.