Posted: 28 February, 2017 Job Reference ID: 8683594 Location: Mississauga
positions: Assistant,Coordinator job type: full time
Our client is a leader in trenchless rehabilitation technology specializing in underground water and sewer systems. Operating for over 20 years they have successfully developed and produced a cost effective and leading technological solution for water and sewage systems. Having secured long term projects with the City of Toronto, they are currently expanding their operations and offering many growth opportunities within their team.
They are seeking a Project Coordinator / Technical Assistant to join their team.
– Provide administrative support to the Project Manager
– Notify the Project Manager when the work cannot be completed within a specific time fram
– Create documents necessary for daily operations
– Schedule trades and manage staff
– Apply for permits and ensure completion of work in a timely manner
– Attend meetings
– Compile and/or analyze data
– Perform other related duties
– High School Diploma
– Diploma in Administrative, Civil Engineer, or equivalent (asset)
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Bilingual in French (asset)
– Offering competitive wages with benefits
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.