Posted: 1 February, 2017 Job Reference ID: 2988756 Location: Toronto
positions: Coordinator job type: full time
Our client is an internationally known contractor that provides a full range of services that include design build, preconstruction, construction management, and general contracting. Their clients include big name owners throughout Canada and the US including TD Bank, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Best Buy and many clients in the educational and public sector. Employing close to 100 industry professionals and having 7 offices throughout North America, they are a great company for anyone that is looking to establish themselves with a big firm.
They are seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team.
– Coordinate with management to develop project scope of work and daily/weekly schedules
– Coordinate labour and scheduling issues
– Assist in preparing annual budgets for projects
– Review contract documents and any changes to the scope of work
– Receive/Issue purchase orders and change orders
– Report directly to the Project Manager and assist senior staff when necessary
– 3+ years of related experience in the construction field
– Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– Good problem solving and organization skills
– Strong computer skills
– Experience using Timberline software (asset)
– Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.