Posted: 29 October, 2018 Job Reference ID: 9740599 Location: Toronto
positions: Coordinator job type: permanent compensation: $45,000/annual - $55,000/annual
$45,000/annual – $55,000/annual
About the Company:
Our client is a leading construction company specializing in property restoration. They have many offices across the GTA and are known for their strong knowledge and efficiency in providing their construction services in emergency situations such as floods, fires and other property damages.
They are looking for a Project Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity of advancement to their growing team.
– Work and coordinate with supervisors and scheduling desk to ensure job production proceeds as projected
– Work with Project Manager to ensure accuracy of the scope of work
– Manage trades and monitor job costs to ensure job profitability
– Work with assigned team to facilitate the sign up, completion and sign off of restoration projects
– Review reports, estimates, photos and notes to understand scope of the loss
– Other duties assigned
– Minimum 3 years of construction experience
– Valid “G” Drivers License with a Clean Drivers Abstract
– IICRC Certification and/or Sales Experience (asset)
– Computer literacy is a must
– Clear written and oral communication skills
– Strong Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.