Posted: 18 January, 2016 Job Reference ID: 6078450 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: permanent
Our client is a medium-sized professional construction management and general contracting company that provides services to building owners and managers. They are a rapidly growing company that has successfully completed hundreds of projects within the GTA and also work with some major Canadian franchise groups. Their services include retrofits, new builds and fit outs of restaurants, retail outlets, commercial buildings and retirement residences.
They are seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
– Manage various commercial projects from conception(ground up) through to completion
– Complete projects ranging from $500K – $1.5M
– Interpret plans and specifications according to scope of work and ensure compliance throughout project life cycles
– Lead the development of schedules, budgets, estimates and contracts
– Monitor job progress and communicate any anticipated delays or changes to scope of work
– Knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and structural systems
– Ensure the implementation of Provincial Safety Standards and Regulations
– 5+ years of relevant experience in commercial construction
– Proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel (asset)
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Strong managerial skills
– Strong oral and written communication skills
-Valid driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.