Posted: 29 January, 2014 Job Reference ID: 1288276 Location: Toronto
positions: Estimator,Manager job type: full time
Our client is a highly reputable construction management company with over two decades specializing in corporate construction. They have successfully completed hundreds of projects within the GTA that range from office build-outs and executive floor renos to boardrooms and multi-floor washrooms.
They are seeking a Project Manager/Estimator to join their team.
– Supervise and monitor labourers, contractors and sub trades throughout project lifecycle
– Ensuring and enforcing safety compliance throughout jobsite
– Ensure all projects are completed on time and budget
– Liason with Project on a daily basis and communicate any anticipated delays or changes to scope of work
-Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
– Preparing estimates and completing takeoffs
– Other duties as required
– 5+ years related experience in interior corporate construction
– Ability to interpret drawings and specs
– Excellent communication, time management, and organization skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.