Posted: 23 October, 2018 Job Reference ID: 2240894 Location: Vaughan
positions: Manager job type: permanent compensation: $60,000/annual - $70,000/annual
$60,000/annual – $70,000/annual
About the Company:
Our client is a leading construction company specializing in property restoration. They have many offices across the GTA and are known for their strong knowledge and efficiency in providing their construction services in emergency situations such as floods, fires and other property damages.
They are looking for a Project Manager who is looking for an opportunity of advancement to their growing team.
– Prepare estimates, oversee emergency mitigation and/or construction projects
– Liaise with insurance and commercial partners
– Manage sub trades and monitor job costs to ensure job profitability
– Responsible for site inspection, planning and coordinating all aspects of assigned emergency and restoration projects
– Respond and attend all assigned emergency calls
– Responsible for dispatching appropriate staff and/or sub trades
– Follow Standards of Health
– Minimum 5 years of experience in the following: estimating, construction and project management
– Post Secondary School Diploma
– Valid “G” Drivers License with a Clean Drivers Abstract
– IICRC Certification and/or Sales Experience (asset)
– Computer literacy is a must
– Clear written and oral communication skills
– Strong Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.