Posted: 29 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 6574496 Location: Toronto
Our client is an established, top leading construction contractor in the building development industry. They are known for designing, developing and building beautiful high-rise condominiums for over 3 decades. Presented with a rating of excellence, and winning various awards for their yearly projects, they have continued to service the industry by creating benchmarks within the GTA communities.
They are currently seeking a Project Manager with experience in High Rise buildings to join their growing team.
– Perform construction human resource duties including: selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and managing employees
– Manage sub-contractors and controlling performance
– Meet operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; identifying construction management system improvements
– Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures
– Maintain a safe and secure work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
– Ability to read, interpret and comprehend contracts and construction drawings
– Manage and maintain the costs, risk management and quality control and various projects
– Manage customer expectations while maintaining a high-level of customer service
– Manage any project conflicts
– Minimum 5 years of onsite experience
– Strong command of the English language
– Valid Driver’s License
– Building Technology Certificate holder (asset)
– Emergency First Aid (OFA Level 1) holder (asset)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.