Posted: 16 September, 2013 Job Reference ID: 8173834 Location: Vaughan
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client has over two decades of experience working within the construction industry. Projects include everything from multi-residential unit renos to complete commercial construction projects.
They are seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
– Coordinate project scope of work with Construction Manager and provide daily updates on progress
– Organize workers and sub-contractors according to set schedules
– Enforce all health and safety policies and requirements on jobsite
– Complete projects on time and budget as per scope of work
– Perform general labour when required
– Assist Construction Manager with all construction inventory control of material and tools
– Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
– Good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act
– 3+ years experience
– Valid drivers license
Applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.