Posted: 12 March, 2016 Job Reference ID: 2805127 Location: Kitchener
positions: Manager job type: permanent
Our client is a fast growing full-service interior renovation general contractor specializing in multi-residential suite upgrades, renovations, and commercial space build-outs. Proudly servicing clients across the Greater Toronto Area, they are a team of highly skilled and trained professionals with the expertise to complete any design or renovation project with outstanding quality and service.
They are seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
– Plan and manage residential renovation projects from conception to completion
– Review scope of work and required contents to determine accurate project quotations
– Coordinate trades, source and deliver materials required for each project
– Conduct pre/post renovation inspections, field visits and meetings with prospective clients
– Monitor projects throughout each phase and communicate any anticipated delays or changes to scope of work with Account Managers
– Oversee quality of work performance to ensure projects are completed according to budgets and deadlines
– Excellent planning and time management skills
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.