Posted: 5 July, 2018 Job Reference ID: 6094698 Location: Mississauga
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client is a award-winning and largely recognized leader in the millwork industry. Operating for over 45 years, they have expanded their operations across North America providing woodworking products and services such as architectural millwork, restoration work, wood veneer and general carpentry for commercial and institutional projects.
They are seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
– Plan and prepare project documentation including the scope list, meeting minutes, material and subcontractor requisitions, shop work orders, delivery lists and close-out
– Communicate with designers, architects, property owners and general contractors
– Comply with all company health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
– Create and maintain the project plan, schedule and budgets
– Plan work schedules according to available resources to meet client needs
– Previous carpentry experience and knowledge of carpentry/construction process
– Ability to read blueprints in metric and imperial as well as specifications
– Has extensive knowledge of wood, veneers, laminates and other materials such as acrylics,metals and solid surfaces
– Detailed oriented
– Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate the team
– Valid Driver’s License
Other companies may title this position:
Construction Supervisor, Junior Manager, Construction Management, Assistant Project Manager, Assistant Site Supervisor, Project Management.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.