Posted: 10 March, 2014 Job Reference ID: 2266748 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client is a highly reputable construction company that is searching for a Project Manager to join their team. This developer is an established company that has been operating for over 20 years. We are currently searching for an experienced construction project manager who is able to oversee and manage a team and execute contracts on time. As a project manager, you will hold overall responsibility for the timely completion and quality of construction. Candidates must be capable of leading a construction project from start to finish.
– Supervise and monitor labourers, contractors and sub-trades throughout project lifecycles
– Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work required to make accurate estimates
– Ensuring and enforcing safety compliance on jobsites
– Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
– Monitor projects on a daily basis and communicate any anticipated delays or changes to scope of work
– Preparing Estimates and completing takeoffs
– Oversee, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers and sub-trades
– Schedule procurement and delivery of materials for home renovations, custom home development and commercial projects.
– 3+ years of related experience
– Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
– Possess a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
– Ability to interpret drawings and specifications
– Time management and organization skills
– Estimating experience (preferred)
All applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.