Posted: 4 July, 2014 Job Reference ID: 1571368 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client is a young and ambitious boutique development company based out of downtown Toronto specializing in residential high-end custom homes, renovations and light commercial work. They have enjoyed dynamic growth since their establishment, and due to that continuing growth and success, they have a newly created opportunity for a Project Manager.
They are seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
– Manage 2-4 construction renovation projects ranging from $10K-$3M from concept to completion
– Interpret scope of work to determine project planning, scheduling, budgeting and execution
– Efficiently utilize resources including labour, material and equipment to achieve the highest quality of work and profitability
– Closely monitor the construction progress of projects to determine and manage any issues or delays
– Complete projects on time and within budget
– 5+ years related experience
– Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
– Ability to interpret drawings and specifications to complete projects from start to finish
– Willingness to work flexible schedule
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.