Posted: 4 November, 2015 Job Reference ID: 4049283 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client is a national company specializing in sewer rehabilitation services. Servicing governments, contractors and customers across the residential, commercial, industrial markets, they are recognized leaders in improving the performance and longevity of sewer infrastructure using state of the art trenchless technologies.
They are seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
– Develop and maintain project schedules
– Traffic control planning and implementation
– Bypass planning and implementation
– Road cutting and locate planning
– Ensure projects are well planned and organized
– Managing subcontractors and crews
– Allocate necessary resources to meet deadlines, work within budgets and monitor
– Monitor job progress
– 5+ years of experience in sewer and watermain rehabilitation, lining
– Civil Engineer or CET
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Valid driver’s license and vehicle
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.