Posted: 11 March, 2016 Job Reference ID: 5473613 Location: Concord
positions: Manager job type: permanent
Our client is a full service Sewer and Watermain general contractor servicing both residential and commercial clients throughout the GTA. Specializing in watermain, storm and sanitary sewer installations and rehabilitation, this company takes pride in their quality workmanship and dedication for delivering excellent customer service.
– Managing underground service projects for residential developments ranging from $60-2M
– Pre-plan for upcoming projects, develop project schedules, budgets, coordinate trades, close outs and after service
– Estimating (handling change orders, purchase orders and bidding on private tenders)
– Monitor quality of work performance to ensure projects are completed effectively and within budget
– Relevant experience in sewer and watermain construction
– Previous management/supervisory experience
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– In-depth knowledge of estimating processes
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.