Posted: 10 July, 2017 Job Reference ID: 7064638 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client is a family owned, commercial and industrial roofing business that has been successfully operating for over 50 years. They provide services that include new roof installations, repairs and replacements, metal siding and skylight system installations. This medium sized, fast growing company has a large team and a short term goal of doubling in size within the next couple of years. This a great opportunity for anyone that is looking for a career path that offers many growth opportunities.
They are seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
– Manage staff of 50+ employees, and organize team meetings
– Establish plans, budgets and results management
– Plan and defining scope of various projects with managing risks and issues
– Monitor and report progress of projects using team leadership skills
– Coordinate and establish procurement, production, marketing, field and technical service policies and practices; coordinate actions with corporate staff
– Collaborate with customers, government, community organizations, and employees while building a positive company image
– Other duties as required
– 3+ years of experience in a management role
– Experience in construction and property management industry
– Excellent time management, decision making and problem solving skills
– Knowledge of the roofing industry, techniques and systems (asset)
– Plan reading and engineering qualifications
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.