Posted: 14 March, 2019 Job Reference ID: 2254281 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a leading seller of flooring and installation within the commercial, institutional and residential sectors. They are a large team of designers, contractors and consumers. Operating for more than 50 years they have become favourable in their interior design sector and have maintained a strong reputation of providing high quality of product to their loyal customers in a cost effective and timely delivery.
They are seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
– Supervise and oversee a team of installers
– Adherence of Occupational Health and Safety Act
– Identify requirements for materials and tools
– Communicate efficiently and inform of any scheduling conflicts with manager
– Prioritize work schedules to meet deadlines
– Complete all required paperwork such as tool box talks, time sheets and all related construction documents
– Review and plan all jobs assigned
– 5+ years of construction experience
– Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role
– Knowledge of all types of flooring is considered an asset
– Strong problem solving and leadership skills
– Read and interpret construction drawings and documents
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Valid Driver’s License with a Clean Driving Abstract
– WHMIS, First Aid and Working at Heights Certification
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.