Posted: 12 September, 2018 Job Reference ID: 2937999 Location: Vaughan
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client is a large general contracting company that services high-rise buildings in Ontario. They are leaders in renovations and interior finishes such as hallways, lobbies, stairwells, laundry and exercise rooms in all high-rise condominiums and apartments. They have rapidly grown and have 500 employees, own a manufacturing/millwork warehouse and offer a large showroom with modern collections of in stock items for their clients demands to avoid any delays in current and prospective projects.
They are in search of a Project Manager to join their team.
– Plan, execute and finalize projects on budget and in a timely manner
– Maintain quality control pre-inspections and inspections during and after each renovation project
– Meet, communicate, coordinate and provide customer service with clients
– Provide quotations and estimates to clients
– Ensure all work is completed as per the company standards
– Assist with dispatching trades in the morning with material
– Produce and oversee final design, working drawings and specifications of projects such as kitchens and countertops
– Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Proficiency with existing and current software
– Knowledge of AutoCAD
– Knowledge of Kitchen design and drawings/kitchen manufacturing
– Ability to read and interpret drawings and effectively communicate both verbal and written
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.