Posted: 14 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 4154913 Location: Vaughan
compensation: $50,000/annually - $60,000/annually
Permanent / Full Time
$50,000/annually – $60,000/annually
About the Company:
Our client is a large recognized leader and award-winning in the millwork industry. Operating for over 45 years, they have expanded their operations across North America providing woodworking products and services such as architectural millwork, restoration work, wood veneer and general carpentry to commercial and institutional projects.
They are seeking a Project Manager to join their dynamic team!
– Plan and prepare project documentation including scope list, meeting minutes, material and subcontractor requisitions, shop work orders, delivery lists and close-out
– Communicate with designers, architects, property owners and general contractors
– Comply and maintain the project plan, schedule and budgets
– Plan work schedules according to available resource to meet client needs
– Previous carpentry experience an knowledge of carpentry/construction process
– Ability to read blueprints and metric imperial, as well as specifications
– Has extensive knowledge of wood, veneers, laminates and other materials such as acrylics, meals and solid surfaces
– Detail oriented
– Strong leadership and ability to motivate the team
– Valid Driver’s License
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.