Posted: 12 May, 2022 Job Reference ID: 3588690 Location: Brampton
positions: Petroleum Technician job type: full time,permanent compensation: $25.00-$30.00/hour
Monday – Friday (8AM – 5PM)
$25.00 – $30.00
About the Company:
Our client is one of the largest independent tank manufacturing facilities in Canada. Manufacturing cargo tanks, trailers and emergency vehicles for the distribution of petroleum for over 40 years! They are looking to bring onboard an experienced Propane Technician to join their team!
- To install, assemble, repair & test propane tanks
- To install LPG valves and assemble piping equipment
- Test, repair, replace delivery hoses and fittings
- Perform low and high pressure tests on tanks
- Disassemble and reassemble faulty equipment
- Ability to use air tools and small hand tools
- Must have the ability to lift 70 lbs
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying!