Posted: 15 March, 2016 Job Reference ID: 9889670 Location: Concord
positions: Manager,Mechanic job type: permanent
Operating for over 25 years, this privately owned company is well known for their patent self-leveling flooring systems. Their unique synthetic screed product is directly imported from Europe delivered to the concrete plants of their affiliated partners across the residential, commercial and institutional markets in Canada, United States and all across Europe.
They are seeking a Warehouse Manager to join their team.
– Organize and manage inventory
– Ensure all orders are loaded safely and shipped in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction
– Investigate lost or damaged shipments and resolve any discrepancies accordingly
– Implement and monitor performance/time management for shipping and receiving
– Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on pumps
– 2+ years of relevant experience
– Must be mechanically inclined (experience with pumps, changing parts and oil changes)
– Forklift license considered an asset
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Valid driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.