Posted: 28 February, 2017 Job Reference ID: 1638801 Location: Mississauga
positions: Clerk,Receptionist job type: full time
Our client is a leader in trenchless rehabilitation technology specializing in underground water and sewer systems. Operating for over 20 years they have successfully developed and produced a cost effective and leading technological solution for water and sewage systems. Having secured long term projects with the City of Toronto, they are currently expanding their operations and offering many growth opportunities within their team.
They are seeking a Receptionist / Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team.
– Accounting entry and reconciliation of accounts
– Payroll processing
– Greet guests and manage phone calls
– Issue checks to contractors and suppliers
– Other administrative tasks as required
– Experience in accounts payable (asset)
– Diploma in Office Management (asset)
– Bilingual in French (asset)
– Proficient in Excel and Word programming
– Excellent customer service skills
– Able to multi-task and handle high volume of invoice processing
– Offering competitive wages with benefits
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.