Posted: 5 May, 2021 Job Reference ID: 1398140 Location: North York
positions: Refrigeration Technician job type: full time,permanent compensation: $31.90 – $35.52 hourly
$31.90 – $35.52 hourly
About the Company:
Our client is a leading international Canadian food manufacturing company. They manufacture well known protein products for retail, food service and fresh food markets. They are a proud Canadian owned company that has been successfully operating for over 25 years and have over 5,000 happy employees.
They are seeking a Refrigeration Technician to join their dynamic team!
- Installation of refrigeration system following applicable codes
- Adjusting hot gas and TX valves
- Troubleshoot and problem solve refrigeration issues
- Communicate issues with associates
- Troubleshooting roof top air conditioning heating units and boilers
- 5 – 10 year’s experience working with Industrial Freon-based chiller and cooler systems
- Valid ODP License
- Licensed (313A) Refrigeration & Air-conditioning
- G-2 Gas technician fitter license would be an asset
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to follow and execute instructions given by mangers/supervisors
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work in cold temperature conditions
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.