Posted: 25 June, 2021 Job Reference ID: 6079206 Location: Concord
positions: Carpenter Foreman job type: full time,permanent
About the Company:
Our client is a boutique general contracting company based in Toronto, with a primary business focus on renovating hotels. Operating for over 25 years, they are very active in the day-to-day procedures of the business and play a significant role in every project from Hospitality to Residential. Their services include everything from, general contracting, project management, product sourcing and millwork.
They are seeking a Renovation Carpenter to join their team!
- Carpentry (framing / finish carpentry)
- Floor installation
- Drywalling, taping and painting
- Tile installation
- Basic plumbing and electrical jobs
- Other duties assigned
- 5 years of experience working on job sites
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in residential construction
- Must have a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Must own basic hand tools
- Basic computer skills – able to use MS Office and MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills
- Able to do heavy lifting
- Working at Heights Safety Certificate (asset)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.