Posted: 21 August, 2017 Job Reference ID: 7698266 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is a boutique general contracting company based in Toronto, with a primary business focus on renovating hotels. Operating for over 25 years, they are very active in the day-to-day procedures of the business and play a significant role in every project from Hospitality to Residential. Their services include everything from, general contracting, project management, product sourcing and millwork.
They are looking to immediately hire Site Supervisors with hospitality renovations construction experience to join their growing team.
– Consult with contractors and consultants to resolve day-to-day construction and design issues
– Conduct deficiency walk-throughs, and manage resolution with contractors
– Supervisor and co-ordinate tasks of contractors to ensure completion of work
– Negotiate with contractors and/or vendors as required
– Provide daily projects to the project manager
– Adhere to the safety guidelines and policies of the company
– Minimum 5 years of onsite experience
– Strong command of the English language
– Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle (for travel between job sites)
– Building Technology Certificate holder (asset)
– Emergency First Aid (OFA Level 1) holder (asset)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.