Posted: 8 August, 2016 Job Reference ID: 8955201 Location: Markham
positions: Labourer job type: full time
Servicing the Greater Toronto Area for nearly 30 years, our client is a family owned and operated roofing company. They offer a wide range of top quality professional services from new installations to maintenance, service and repairs to both the commercial and residential sectors.
They are seeking a Residential Labourer to join their team.
– Assist in the completion of shingle roof installation projects
– Assist in the installations of valleys, skylights, step walls, vents, underlayment applications and removal
– Perform manual labour as required to complete jobs
– Load, unload and move material maintain cleanliness of job site
– Adhere to Health and Safety codes and regulations
– 1-2 years of relevant experience in shingle roofing installations
– Basic tools (tool pouch, hammer, knife, chalk line and measuring tape)
– Certification in Working at Heights, WHMIS and Health and Safety
– Valid Driver’s License (asset)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.